Thursday, March 30, 2017

PE Midterm Goals

I found that during the oral midterm, I sometimes forgot things I knew and made silly errors because I was very nervous. There were things that I messed up that I had known during my practices in Office Hours and with fellow Japanese student, Tessa. I think my pronunciation and rhythm have improved, but I still have a lot of work to do!
My two new most important goals are:

1. To be less nervous while speaking.

2. To improve my phrasal intonation and my fluidity of speech.

In order to achieve these two things I will:

1. Sing along with one Japanese song a day.

2. Attend office hours as much as possible just to speak.

3. Work on speaking as much as possible outside of class.

4. Practice with Suzuki-kun.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment