Saturday, February 11, 2017

Semester Goals!

My goals are:

1. To be less nervous while speaking.

2. To improve my phrasal intonation and my fluidity of speech.

3. To use as much new and old vocabulary in my speaking.

These are my main speaking goals, however I hope to improve other aspects of my speaking as well.

To improve I will:

1. Sing along with one Japanese song a day.

2. Attend office hours as much as possible just to speak.

3. Watch one video of a Japanese speech a week.

4. Consistently review past vocabulary and pronunciation, so I don't forget it.

Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. Great goals Anna!! すばらしいです

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals! 日本語のおんがくは 何が好きですか。いしょにうたいませんか。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a solid plan - but a lot of work! I always wonder when I read through these: どうして日本語を勉強するんですか。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solid plan! You got this :) がんばって!
    ーヘスス・カントゥ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sound like good goals and good methods to reaching them! がんばって!

    ReplyDelete