Thursday, May 11, 2017

FINAL PE REFLECTION

Wow this year has gone by so quickly! It seems like it was just yesterday that we had our first Japanese class.

I feel like I've learned so much and met so many new people!

Here are my PE midterm goals and how I think I did at achieving them:

1. To be less nervous while speaking.
-I definitely feel less nervous while speaking and more comfortable using my Japanese, though I still have a long way to go.

2. To improve my phrasal intonation and my fluidity of speech.
-I think I improved, though I still have a hard time with the "he" shaped intonation and the other intonations.

In order to achieve these two things I will:

1. Sing along with one Japanese song a day.
-I did this sometimes but definitely not everyday

2. Attend office hours as much as possible just to speak.
-I did attend office hours more than last semester, but still not as much as I would've liked to. I was just so busy!

3. Work on speaking as much as possible outside of class.
-I definitely did this! Tessa Albertson and I spoke to each other a lot! It was fun!

4. Practice with Suzuki-kun.
-I wish I had practiced with Suzuki-kun more but I think I will work on this over the summer.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND THANK YOU TO MY SENSEIS FOR AN AWESOME SEMESTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment